13 Aug Episode 003: Information Versus Transformation
Welcome back to the Closings On Demand Podcast, where we are really serious about getting you access to the best real estate coaching so that you can be closing deals all the time! We are once again joined by Kevin Cotrell and today we’re discussing something very important. We are talking about the difference in actually receiving information, the information from other trainers and other coaches, from your broker and brokerages or through e-learning, seminars and conferences. As a coach, giving someone information doesn’t necessarily mean they’re going to get it. What do you need to do in your business to create true transformation and change? We are focusing on the difference between information and true transformation. So for all this and more, be sure to tune in!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Implementing information in order to get the transformation.
- Understand the change before you can make the change.
- Focus on the transformation and not the information.
- How the Closings on Demand coaches are committed to transformation.
- The importance of following steps in the transformation period.
- Why information is worthless if not put into action and through a process.
- And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Closings on Demand — https://www.closingsondemand.com/
Closings on Demand on Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClosingsonDemand/
Kevin Cottrell Linkedin — https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevincottrell