13 Aug Episode 002: Following Scripts and Being Versatile
Welcome back to the Closings On Demand Podcast, where we are really serious about getting you access to the best real estate coaching so that you can be closing deals all the time! Today we are talking about the issue of scripts and the problem that following them poses to your success on calls. We are once again joined by Kevin Cottrell to talk about this topic and both Kevin and David rank versatility very high up on the skillset of any successful agent. Just sticking to the script leaves very little room for versatility, flexibility, and any real-time engagement with a client. In our discussion, we look at exactly why these scripts do not work, taking control of a conversation, preparation, and the role of versatility in the complete circle of skills as an agent. So for all this and more, be sure to tune in!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Why scripts do not work in today’s market.
- Some of the reasons agents and clients hate scripts.
- The importance of versatility and taking control of the conversation.
- Qualifying a prospect effectively for a potential client.
- Bringing versatility and prepared plays to the big match day.
- The difference in commissions when you make these adjustments.
- What the Closings on Demand coaching has to offer over other programs.
- The complete circle and the role that call versatility plays in it.
- And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Closings on Demand — https://www.closingsondemand.com/
Closings on Demand on Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClosingsonDemand/
Kevin Cottrell Linkedin — https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevincottrell